Posted on May 28th, 2015 by mobistorage
Moving House Checklist – Article #5
Ok, so it’s finally move day – these are the things you should be thinking about doing;
- Transport all perishable food items in an esky.
- If renting, arrange for key collection. Also ensure if you have moved out of a rental, to return all keys to the property manager to ensure no additional rent is charged to you.
- Collect all car and house keys, ensure gas and electricity meters have been read and the telephone and internet is disconnected.
- If you are storing any additional possessions with mobistorage or you are moving overseas or interstate, remember to note what is going into storage.
- Continue to check the house for any forgotten items as you are loading your mobistorage unit.
- Check tops of cupboards.
- Turn off all power.
- Lock the house, remember to leave keys as specified.
For more advice on moving or storage give our friendly team a call today on 1300 914 706 or send us an enquiry here.